Robin lane fox brings the late roman empire to life in his biography of augustine. Christian saints fall into different categories there are the worthy saints much favoured in the 19th century usually virginal young women who led pure lives before succumbing to a dreadful illness and dying in a holy fashion. A british historian covers roughly the first half of augustines life running from his youth to the writing of confessions. The sharp differences between these three parts have raised many questions about the unity of the confessions augustine himself of conversion augustine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.