It is commonly said that all is fair in love and war soldiers have the moral right to kill other soldiers in wartime whether or not their cause is just. Question what does the bible say about killing in war is killing in war a sin answer there are many wars mentioned in the bible wars of conquest joshua 16 civil wars 2 samuel 31 and even a war in heaven revelation 127 of course wars involve killing there is no way around it we . Killing a person is in general among the most seriously wrongful forms of action yet most of us accept that it can be permissible to kill people on a large scale in war. Mcmahan the ethics of killing in war 695 argue that the tenets cannot be correct finally i will sketch the outlines of a revisionist understanding of the just war that i believe is more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.