A supernova is the explosion of a star the largest explosion that takes place in space. History of supernova observations various civilizations recorded supernovae long before the telescope was invented the oldest recorded supernova is rcw 86 which chinese astronomers saw in ad 185
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.