Us farmers grow a lot of produce but imports are filling most of the rising demand especially during winter months so where do your bananas eggplants kiwis and okra come from. written by minda daughtry and last updated by rhonda gaster where do our fruits and vegetables come from not from the supermarket that is just where most of them are sold. Ever wonder where your fruits and vegetables come from how are seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables readily available 365 days a year we wanted to know more about how our grocery store shelves remain stocked all year round
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.